Saturday, January 11, 2020

Mmhmm. That’s new.

I am getting my hair done today, with the stylist who has done my hair for nearly 25 years.  The appointment was early enough I needed to bring Dominic along because daddy had to go to work before I would be done.   Not a big deal, we just bring the iPad along and he self amuses. We have done it many times. 

Except this time, he walked in, looked David straight in the eye and said “good morning”.  David was gobsmacked.  Dominic has never done that.  

Then he kept coming over and having me help him read things on the iPad.  

David was so very impressed.  Then Dominic self amused the rest of my appointment, with no anxiety or need to leave.  It was astonishing. 

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1XHnm8eA0um5VCrD9-QHrdB-9RJeqtp51


No comments: