Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Smelly Butt

I’m overdue blogging this and I’m so glad I didn’t forget.

 

As most of you’ve figured out during the course of the quarantine / work from home, I’ve been watching a friends son 4ish hours a day so she can actually work.  Its been a win/win situation because its forcing Dominic to learn to interact and share, and that’s a good thing.  Anyway.  My friend was over Monday evening and we were doing our kiddo handoff download (aka chatting for an hour to make sure everyone is in the appropriate loop).

 

History Lesson sideline:  Dominic’s gas is horrible and one of the things I’ve tried is activated charcoal filter stickers in his pants to absorb the smell so that people don’t react at least (we’re talking paint peeling bad) and we can then do some behavior mod.  I get those, his pancake mix, his olive envelopes and a few of his supplements once a month on amazon Auto delivery because its cheaper that way.

 

So we were hanging out on the deck chatting Monday and the doorbell rang.  Dominic went running to see who it was, and it was the Amazon Delivery person.  He brought the box and I opened it and he was sad there was no toy.  I told him to put it on the counter.  We then repeated the exercise with one more (because amazon can’t seem to box things together sometimes).  I assumed that he was putting everything on the counter and I’d get to it later.  Then apparently another large envelope arrived.  From inside we hear him excitedly call out “SMELLY BUTT”.  Yeah.  The charcoal stickers arrived.

 

When we stopped laughing, they headed home and I came inside to put everything away.  There were only 2 supplement bottles on the counter.  I stuck my head in the pantry…. The olives and pancake mix were exactly where the belong…. Dominic put them away.



https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1LIHujMkXCr_iiPqJ9k_tYsHbj0Ifm-Nz

No comments: