Monday, April 13, 2015

A Dominic update amidst April's Light it up True Campaign

Dominic is doing great.

We are continuing to see steady little things improve with the IonCleanse by AMD footbaths.  The most interesting new thing of late is that he's started telling us when things are too hot and too cold.  Its like he's gotten a temperature sensor tweaking which is random and cool.

His teacher sent a note home that he is SOARING in doing thing independently.  Which makes us happy.

I was out of town for a few days last week on a business trip and I got a text from our Occupational therapist while i was gone saying that Dominic had done the below magnetic mosaic, matching colors to numbers and was  SO proud of himself. 




Last night when I got home from my trip, he was completely compliant, turned the tv off and started his bath when asked. All we really have left to get to is verbals, and they are coming.  This morning he wanted ice cubes in his veggie juice and asked me for them.  We are so close I can see the light at the end of the tunnel!




No comments: