Monday, September 9, 2013

Someone told him he could grow…



Saturday we were just finishing lunch when Dominic asked if he could have some chips.  And as soon as I said yes, he went and got them off the top of the refrigerator.

Whoa.
Back up.

I did a double take myself, since I barely caught the movement out of the corner of my eye, so I put the chips back on the fridge and told him to get them.  He stood on his tiptoes and stretched and he got the chips.

We looked at each other and said, uoh, we are in TROUBLE.

Further… he’s now officially outgrown his booster seat.  When he sits with his back and hips firmly against the back of the seat, the bend in his knees is at the edge of the seat.

I am kind of glad I didn’t buy him new school pants yet… the ones from last spring are exactly the right length now (last spring they were long) as it appears he’s got some growing going on.   I weighed him at the zoo a week or so ago and he’s holding steady at 62lbs.  

No comments: