Thursday, January 23, 2014

PV, Day 9. part 1

This is Otis.  With his jowls resting on my knee hoping madly that i'll give him some eggs. I didn't succumb to the puppy dog eyes.



This is our HBOT dude. I would butcher his name if I tried to spell it, But Dominic likes him and gives him hugs and kisses at the end of each session.


This is a little store on our walk home where we've gone every day after HBOT and Dominic has picked out a little critter on a key chain.  We have lobster, crab, sea horse, frog, and octopus. I think he will probably get the turtle tomorrow on our last visit, but who knows.


Probably the only time in his life he'll see a real, working, public phone box...


Shades of independence - he put his zinc sunblock on by himself (ish) this morning.


This is Umbrella Dude. I have no idea what his name is, but he gave me a deal on renting shade for the week, which made it actually possible for us to go to the beach 2x a day.  The hat wasn't cutting it.


No comments: