Saturday, March 7, 2015

Footbath webinar!!!!

go here.
Watch it.


Beyond the amazing results we've had in Dominic, my health is better than its been in years.  Those of you who are long time blog readers will remember I landed in the hospital a few years back with a massive kidney infection and at that time we learned that I only have 1 kidney.  At that time a whole lot of weird health questions of mine were answered.  Since then I've had a horrible time with both heat and stamina.  I've used the footbath every time that Dominic has and my stamina has improved drastically.  Time will better tell on the heat, but I have high hopes that this summer I'll actually be able to be outside enjoying Colorado.

If you are interested in them, please feel free to reach out and get more information.  AMD really does mean it when they give a full guarantee - and we have seen HUGE results in their 60 day guarantee period.

Tell them Joy and Dominic sent you. :)

No comments: