Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Auto immune family history / Light it up True April 8




Well, lets see... family history of thyroid disease, cancer, psoriasis, lupus...


And that's just on the maternal side. 


This is truth. Pediatricians and family practitioners who see babies for vaccine visits should be at the very least screening out children with a family history of autoimmune disease.  Better yet, they should be running full on genetic mutation panels before ever administering a shot.   That means they'd have to admit that there are children genetically prone to being harmed by vaccines, tho, and we all know that won't happen.


Parents, you know your family history. if you have ANY autoimmune disease in your family, odds very good that you've got genetic mutations that could make your child susceptible to vaccine injury.  BECAUSE - how do vaccines work?  They work by over stimulating the immune system.  Over stimulating the immune system can kick off an autoimmune response.


We delayed shots until Dominic was 2 because our niece had a nearly life ending vaccine reaction.  Had anyone told me in that time that my family medical history meant we should never get them, we would've never gotten them,. My gut screamed at me not to get them at all, and I ignored it because I thought I was doing the right thing for my child and for society. 


He will never have another shot again.

No comments: