Of course there isn't a study on vax'd vs. unvax'd health outcomes in the US. To do such a study would be to
1. Admit that there's a population of unvaccinated children in the US who could be healthier than vaccinated
2. Find someone to fund it (pharma sure won't)
3. Actually question the machine.
The CDC maintains it would be unethical to look at unvaccinated children, overlooking whole populations like home schoolers and the amish who don't generally vaccinate. Its very easy to follow the money when you look at the level of inbreeding between the CDC and pharmaceutical industry.
Generation Rescue did a phone survey in 2007... and what do you know, unvaccinated children actually are healthier than vaccinated. This is some of what they found:
The most notable results of our survey are with the boys, which is not surprising considering boys represent approximately 80% of total cases of NDs. Namely:
All vaccinated boys, compared to unvaccinated boys:
- Vaccinated boys were 155% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.55) - Vaccinated boys were 224% more likely to have ADHD (RR 3.24) - Vaccinated boys were 61% more likely to have autism (RR 1.61)
Older vaccinated boys, ages 11-17 (about half the boys surveyed), compared to older unvaccinated boys:
- Vaccinated boys were 158% more likely to have a neurological disorder (RR 2.58) - Vaccinated boys were 317% more likely to have ADHD (RR 4.17) - Vaccinated boys were 112% more likely to have autism (RR 2.12) (Note: older children may be a more reliable indicator because many children are not diagnosed until they are 6-8 years old, and we captured data beginning at age 4.)
|While we're at it, you should take 20 minutes and go listen to Bobby Kennedy talk about this - he was speaking in opposition to a bill in California just a few weeks ago. His youngest children got *69* vaccines each. Compared to the 5 that he got and the 22 that his eldest children got. Something is rotten.|