Monday, November 16, 2015

The toothfairy

Dominic is 10.

He's lost 4 baby teeth naturally and had a handful pulled under anesthesia.

He has never been cognizant of the process of losing  the tooth - and most of those that he lost, he came home with a hole, and no tooth.

We've never even entertained the thought of a toothfairy tradition because he simply didn't get the concept.  

The last few days he has had a very loose tooth.   I told him that if he brought me his tooth, the toothfairy would give him a present.  He got very excited. He likes presents. Alot.   I went to ToysRUs the other day and picked up a couple of small little gifts and we're all ready.

I got this in an email from his teacher a few minutes ago....
Well…his tooth came out. There was a dentist here at school and I asked her to look at it cuz it was just hanging by a thread. She wiggled it and out it came. He was so calm with her….It’s in a container in his backpack.

I've wrapped a toy up and i'm all ready to play toothfairy.  Watch for pics and hopefully video.....
Gonna wing it.  He's got to give me the tooth to get the present.....

~~~~

Edited to add!!!!!!!

 

No comments: