Tuesday, November 3, 2015

What did you just do????

We had a total "what just happened here" moment last night.

So Dominic was finishing his supper last night and he brought me his empty lunch box (the red and black thing in the picture below).  I told him I would make tomorrow's lunch in a little bit - I was in the middle of something at the moment.

He went into the kitchen and made his own lunch.*  I have never asked him to do this, walked him through it, shown him how, etc.  He just did it. out of the blue, with independence and spontaneity. 

This is a total first - and look at how happy and proud he is about it.



*By "making his lunch",  I mean he put the Tupperware I filled up Sunday into the red and black lunchbox, added an apple and put the whole thing in the fridge


No comments: