Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Wait, What just happened?

When we came home from school today, Dominic put his lunchbox in the sink, his swim suit and towel in the dryer, and took the trash out before we left for OT.   That's important for this story....

I was upstairs finishing up my own footbath this evening while Dominic was downstairs being supervised by Daddy.  He Came upstairs and our interaction went like this:

D:  Mommy, swimsuit?
Me: Go get it out of the dryer
D, a bit panicked:  The dryer?
Me: yes

he disappeared downstairs.  For a pretty good bit.  When he came back up, he was holding a very neatly folded towel which he unceremoniously shoved in his swimbag.  Because i didn't see the red flash of the suit I knew was meant to be pulled out of the dryer, I asked which suit he had, Blue, or Rod.  he said Blue.  I assumed Daddy realized the towel from earlier was damp or something and they needed a dry set and came down stairs to settle in for the evening.  The dryer was on. 

I questioned Daddy about the dry suit and Daddy had no idea the entire thing occurred.

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!

The executive functioning there!  I mean WHAT JUST HAPPENED HERE?????

Also... as I type this, he's anxiously pacing in front of the dryer saying "hey Joy, Turn Off" because the tumbling sound bothers him.  We take what we can get..... 

No comments: