Thursday, July 16, 2009

And thats an interesting article on VAccines/ Autism

Go read it:

This paragraph is pertinent to us:

• Only 1 study used children from the US exclusively .
This study found 20% of the children with Autism they looked at did indeed regress into Autism in this order: MMR-GI Disturbance-Autism, but concludes because the other 80% did so in a different order such as GI Disturbance-MMR-Autism, the MMR isn’t a problem. It also replicated the findings of Dr. Wakefield and found MMR vaccine strain Measles Virus RNA in the small intestine of one child with Autism.

Dominic had GI Disturbance-MMR-Autism.....

No comments: