Saturday, January 18, 2014

PV Day 4, part 2

...and again i have a sleeping child at 730pm.  Last night he slept for 12 hours which is unheard of.  He was astonishingly calm today - so calm that if we were at home, i would've assumed he was coming down with some sort of crud.  (until the part where he ran and played in the waves).  This afternoon, after lunch, he hung out with me in our room (I was killing time until the sun was down-ish before going back to the beach so i didn't krispify), petted and snuggled Kerri's cat - her name is Bootsie, but he calls her Ooopsy (its adorable), and snuggled up in bed with me.  For easily 20 minutes.  I am ASTONISHED at how still he was.   I cannot wait to see how long this lasts, and we only did our 4th dive of 10 today.


And yes, i know this is the 4th day in a row I've posted sunset on the beach photo's, but they are simply stunning.  I've never seen the sky turn this particular shade of pink, and i've decided that given how much he LOVES the beach, we need to try to get him to a beach at least 1x a year.



No comments: