Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Autism One Picture Post!

Its truely ironic - the thing that I hate the most about life - my son's Autism - has brought me the best, truest friends I've ever had.  We have a bond forged in the fire of recovering our children and its an amazing thing.  We laughed, we cried, we danced, we sang, we had a pajama party (!).  But mostly we celebrated our children getting better.  It is inconceivable to me that I might have never met these women who are such a vital part of my life at this point. We are all committed to recovering our children, and committed to supporting each other through recovery. 
My two roomies and I on the way from the Airport to Hotel


meeting my BFF in real life

Kim and I

G. And I

Goddess and I

Maryann and Doc and I

Moderators!


Kerri Rivera and I

Pat and I 

Fancy Dress Up Dinner

Best PhotoBomb Ever - Right before Kerri's presentation


Autism Moms Gone Wild (seriously, when we let loose, look out)

Last Day

Pajama Party!

synchronized planking.   

No comments: