Saturday, July 4, 2015

Independence Day








So - Today we went over to a barbeque at the house of some friends of ours who just had a baby.  8 days ago. (I am beyond impressed that they were entertaining already)

As you can tell from the below picture, in which I caught Dominic mid vocalization, he pretty much never goes sockless.  He did today.  For a sensory seeking, routine oriented child that is a WIN.





We made sure there were Dominic acceptable popsicles for the afternoon and he thoroughly enjoyed them.



However, the part that excited me the most was that he hung out with this other little boy, who is a few years younger, for HOURS and played video games appropriately with him.  The sheer normalcy astounded me.



Oh, and I got to snuggle a squishy newborn.  Who took a nap on my chest.   They promised I can snuggle her anytime I want. :)




No comments: