Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Ask me about my art


Dominic came home today with a sticker on his shirt that said "Ask me about my Art".  This was unusual so we did.  He opened his backpack and handed me a bundle that consisted of these:


The original artwork:
(look at how legible his name is!!  I suspect a teacher did the outline of the bird for him, and I am positive the coloring was all him)



A teaser page of stickers... these are awesome.  I don't know what to do with them, but they are AWESOME




And an order form.  He is participating in a school fundraiser with this.   Let me say that again.  He is participating in the school fundraiser.

This is a total first here folks.   And I'm so excited I'm going to go order some cool stuff with his art on it.  If you would like to support his elementary school, you may go HERE and use access code zh4zj4lk3.

No comments: