Saturday, January 2, 2016

Proud geek parent moment

We are having a very relaxed last weekend before real life school starts back up this week and have kind let Dominic set his own pace.

Daddy came upstairs earlier and "caught" Dominic curled up around the ipad watching Return of the Jedi.

Let me let that sink in.

To do this he would first have to decide he wanted THAT movie (which is not animated and not in his pile of movies),  log into netflix (not a big deal), search for Return of the jedi (this means I know he's reading / spelling - even if he can't tell me), and then feel "guilty" when caught.

The executive functioning skills are coming along for sure.  Also, it means I nailed it with the next 2 toothfairy gifts I picked up today (more starwars stuff) because yes he has ANOTHER loose tooth. 


No comments: