Thursday, April 28, 2016

You would think I knew this by now...

So last night after Dominics horrible day, I went to check him while he was sleeping.  He was completely drenched in sweat.  For Dominic, this is a sign of his liver being a bit sluggish and his body taking the next elimination organ (the skin).   In Dominic, that liver sluggishness + the time of year = seasonal allergies.  Being as how I was already giving a natural antihistimine, i knew it was time to bring out the big guns.

I talked to an md, got the appropriate dosage and started him on zyzal this morning. (I take it, i know its fine with my body and it was the only one i had in the house).

Not only did he have a stellar speech session this afternoon, we then followed it with a footbath and look at the massive liver release...


We are going to do daily footbaths for a while, I suspect. 

No comments: