Sunday, March 22, 2015

"Me Helping"

Every year since we got Shanti, when I prepare my garden beds, I also put up fencing.  This year, with Kama in full digging mode, it was particularly important.  Rod had the brilliant idea to use zip ties instead of kitchen twine - and I got it all up in about an hour this afternoon.

Dominic was right by my side, inquisitive and wanting to help.  Well, he also wanted to play with the fencing and the sledge hammer, but no one was injured.

So i got the first 10 or so feet of fencing up and out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dominic struggling to get the zip tie to cooperate.  He was trying to help.  I showed him how I did one, and he wandered off to jump on the trampoline for a bit.

Then he came back.

And I heard
"Me Helping, Me Helping"

(a pronoun?? really?? I don't think I've ever heard him use a pronoun when talking about himself)

Then he pulled that zip tie tight and said, enthusiastically  "Yay!!"

The interaction we are seeing is PHENOMENAL!
Every day we are seeing something we've never seen before.

And its all because of the IonCleanse by AMD footbaths.  We have not added anything else yet. In fact, I've taken away everything except his fats (the dyspraxia protocol stuff), his vitamin D, and his probiotic.  The new stuff we are going to start hasn't arrived yet.

I wish we had done this years ago.  I wish I had known.  I knew about footbaths, sure, but I thought they were a scam.  Actually, most of them probably are.  This is the only brand with dual polarity, a medical grade power supply, made in the US, etc.   We are so very blessed that my fellow Warrior mom LJ Goes told me I HAD to meet Tyler Dahm because she was so close physically, and Tyler introduced us to these when we saw her in November.  Tyler then facilitated us getting one in January.   For us in this journey, its been about WHO we connected with.  Who the universe brought us to.    And I'm convinced that 2015 is Dominic's year.


No comments: