Thursday, July 30, 2015

Funny from this morning

Ya'll remember we've had food struggles in the past and at present Dominic will eat pretty much whatever is put in front of him.  Because I won the food struggles.

This morning, i made our usual vegetable juice (carrot, celery, cucumber, beet, apple, zucchini), scrambled eggs with bacon and i sliced up a cantaloupe.

Dominic loves cantaloupe.

He ate the 2 pieces of cantaloupe, all his eggs and bacon and had 2 sips of juice before announcing he wanted more cantaloupe.  I told him he could have some more after he drank the rest of his juice.  He finished 3/4 of it and told me "Sink?"  I told him he had to drink all of it if he wanted the cantaloupe and he went and dumped it in the sink.  I said "what a bummer you don't get any more cantaloupe because you didn't drink all the juice".

He went to the sink, got the now empty glass and brought it to me and asked for more juice.

since that was the key to the cantaloupe.
 

No comments: