Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Someone is ready for school to start






Today is Tuesday. School starts Friday. This morning, Dominic got up, got dressed, brushed his teeth, helped me take care of the ducks and then he got his school identification lanyard out of his coat pocket from last spring (seriously??? he not only remembered he put it in a pocket and went back to get it, but he knew he needed it for school?), put it and his angel sense on, put on his new Dr Who backpack that I set up yesterday and informed me it was time to go to school.

He then insisted I reprogram the dining room clock to 7:04 instead of 8:04 which was very odd. He was quite agitated about it. I have no idea what that was about but he was insistent. 

He's currently off getting a haircut with Daddy because the whole "Time to go" "Wheres the bus" was getting a bit old.

No comments: