Monday, August 31, 2015

IonCleanse by AMD Month 8 Gains

Its surreal to me to look back over 2015 and see the HUGE changes in Dominic that have come to us as a result of using the IonCleanse by AMD.  At first I was so skeptical.   I even told my friend who introduced us to it last November that I really didn't see how this was going to do anything.  I'm so glad I was wrong.  And MAN was I wrong.

I wish that we had STARTED our journey with this machine, and I'm so glad that we're finally on the right track after so many years of doing protocols that just piled insult to injury - because he was genetically incapable of detoxifying out both the supplement AND any die off it cause.  So we've had to peel back multiple layers.  That is what the IonCleanse by AMD has done for us - its opened up a  detoxification pathway for him since he genetically does not detox (he is a triple heterozygous MTHFR mutation, along with multiple other ones).

So. Month 8.  Here's what Month 8 brought to us.

Dominic made Daddy a Scrapbook for his birthday

He not only appropriately communicated he was in pain and allowed it to be fixed, he also allowed an artist to paint a dragon on his arm at the Renaissance Faire. HUGE sensory achievement. 

He absolutely floored the dentist and hygienist with how well he did at his cleaning

He learned how to trim his own fingernails and now does it at home whenever he wants.

He mastered tying his shoes after 7 years of therapy attempting to get him there.  Now he ties them every day.

He really wants to read.  He's so close its ridiculous.  We believe the key to this particular lock is going to be pursuing vision therapy, for which we have started the process.  We would have never gotten this far if he wasn't drawing pictures - a very new feature of late summer that is the culmination of all the fine motor improvements from the IonCleanse by AMD.

 Schedule wise we are cleansing him on Mon, Tues, Thurs, and Sat.  I was doing 3 days on, 1 day off, but kept getting confused as to which days we were supposed to do them.  Set days is easier for me. 

No comments: